Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This Just In...

I have posted five new things to my store this evening...  all mini hairsticks!  Presenting, the lovely Ladies of the Noble Court!





I originally used these vintage lucite drop beads to make my original line of "Lady of the Noble Court - Earrings". I am particularly fond of this style of bead, the delicate scrolling pattern especially.  It makes me think of times past, when small details were treasured and time was taken to admire them.


Imagine, then, my delight when I found that I actually had extra of these beads!  In a fit of energetic productivity, all five hairsticks were assembled and glued.  (I didn't stop there...  I glued 17 hairsticks overall that day--5 pairs and 7 singles.  Once again, my inventory is expanding faster than I can post it!)


The end result is simple and elegant...  I like to think that they truly are pieces that could be worn by the ladies at the Noble Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)