Thursday, September 16, 2010

Picture Project - Update 8

I've been working away, quietly, on my picture project.  Here are the updated pictures, since the last time that I posted.


Indoria Sidaladis - Earrings
(Silly sidenote: the name of this set makes me happy;
Sidaladis is a palindrome!)


Blackberry - Earrings


Red Lady of Ilangrath - Earrings


Sunburst Dragon - Earrings


Confetti of the Fa'harin - Earrings
This was one of the first sets that I ever posted...
I am happy with how the new pictures turned out!


Confetti of the Fa'harin - Necklace


Sunset in the Forest - Earrings


Araina - Earrings

I still have many more pictures to go...  I wanted to take more today, honestly, but it has been overcast and dreary.  (Not that I'm complaining!  We need the rain!)  So, I will keep working with the pictures that I have already taken--and perhaps I will actually post more of the items that I've made.  Ahhh, the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)