Monday, September 13, 2010

Beauty of the Turning Page

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I love taking pictures.  


I wouldn't call myself a true photographer, however.  I don't have a fancy camera and I have never developed my own prints--as much as I would love to say both were true.  Honestly, I'm sure true photographers would look at my meager offerings and scoff at my lack of skill.


Does that stop me?  Not at all.


I love to play with composition and light, and I try to find beauty in the things often overlooked.  And that is what made me take this series of pictures...  They have no relevance to anything, except that they made me smile.


 I present: the Beauty of the Turning Page.










...I particularly like the way that the light shines through the paper.  An amateur I may be, but I am pleased nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)