Friday, September 3, 2010

Oooooo, a sneak preview!

I haven't been on my computer much the last few days.  Do you want to know why?  Of course you do!

I'll give you a hint:


That, my friends, is me gluing a hairstick.  Well, technically, that is me drying a hairstick that is glued and about halfway finished.  And, yes, it's currently upside down.  But!  That picture indicates something very important: I have been working on my store inventory.  *cue the manic laughter!*

All joking aside, I have been having a great deal of fun working on my fall inventory.  I glued more than a dozen hairsticks yesterday (without gluing my hand to my forehead, I might add).  I have also been making numerous earrings and necklaces, and even a few rings.  I have pages in my journal devoted to design ideas and new stories--sometimes I don't know if I can keep up with my brain!

So, that was all a long introduction to say this: for all of my loyal blog readers, I have decided to post a sneak preview here.  You know, just to peak your curiosity (and show off my pictures--I never turn down an opportunity to do that).  Everything you see here will be posted on my store...  I'm so excited!

Name: The Queen of Blades
Universe: StarCraft


Name: My Life for Aiur (Working Title)
Universe: StarCraft


Name: Sunburst Dragon
Universe: Landus Fantasticus


Name: Undecided (possibly Autumn Dragon)
Universe: Undecided

Thank you for looking!  Keep an eye out for when these lovelies get posted to my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)