Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Today's Earrings: Labradorite Ink

Today's earrings are inspired by National Novel Writing Month.



They're made with fountain pen nibs paired with faceted labradorite droplets--and, wow, those teardrops have wonderful flash! (Hence why there are two pictures... I was trying to capture some of that beautiful labradorite glow.) 

Yesterday, my NaNo word total inched over 20,000 words (I'm now at 21,018), and I thought I'd encourage myself to keep going with these. Writing is challenging and rewarding... and now, it can be stylish, too! ;)

I hope everyone is having a good day!

2 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous, I am pretty crazy about labrodite too now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't labradorite simply lovely? Thanks so much for commenting--you definitely made me smile. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)