Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Wonder and Whimsy Challenge Reveal: Autumn Succulents

 I just... wow.

Despite my best intentions, apparently my last few months just disappeared. I was sick both Thanksgiving (with Covid) and Christmas (with something that closely resembled the flu). The rest of that time was spent attempting to catch up with life--which was surprisingly hard, with lingering coughs and aches and general sick-induced malaise. Blah.

But! Things are looking up. And, I am very very pleased to finally share what I made for this challenge. (Disclaimer: I did post these pictures to Instagram back in October, but it doesn't feel "official" until I show them here.)

So, without any further ado! Here was the inspiration for this challenge:



And here are the (many) things that I made!

Necklace 1





Necklace 2








Necklace 3






Bonus: Bracelet







Thank you so, so much for stopping by my blog to see what I made! I super appreciate your patience. Even as I dedicate myself to increasing my online presence elsewhere (my store! Instagram!), I will always have a soft spot for this blog. 

...Hopefully it won't be three months before my next post. Hah!

Either way, have a wonderful day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you are feeling better now. The best thing about a blog is that it waits for you patiently unlike an Instagram handle where you have to fight with a algorithm. So welcome back! The bracelet is gorgeous and I love necklace 3 as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)