Friday, September 6, 2019

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - September Edition

I'm not feeling super chatty today--I'm still sick, blah--but I still wanted to share what I'm doing for this month's Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge.

Now, the inspiration for this particular challenge came from a trip I made to Scrap It Up back in March. On that visit, I found all of these lovely cotton remnants:


Most of these pieces aren't very big--less than a fat quarter--and I thought to myself: "wouldn't it be cool if I could somehow turn those fabrics into jewelry?"

Well, that was months ago, and I still haven't tackled this possibility. (Although I have accumulated more fabric, hah!) 

So, you guessed it, that's my challenge this month: to make some jewelry using fabric.


I have just a few ideas on how I'm going to go about this, and I'm pretty excited to give it a try. Come by on Friday, September 27th to see what I end up making!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)