Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

Holy moly, how is it Wednesday already? The last week has been a blur. (Including, but not limited to, our house air conditioner dying right as we're going into a heat advisory. Heh.)

Still, on the jewelry-making front, I finally have something happy to share. Here is what I currently have on my worktable:


Bling! 

Bling, which is slowly turning into this:


Yep, this is a tassel-in-the-making.

I really like laying the beads out like that--in little rows--to get an idea of how the finished tassel will look. Only when I'm fully satisfied with how everything flows do I actually start constructing the tassels, one link at a time. Then, once I'm done that, I work on constructing the body of the necklace--usually with many of the same beads as are featured in the tassel. 

The focal for this particular necklace is a really pretty rainbow iris-coated leaf... I'm excited to see how it will turn out.


Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to! I'm happily tassling-away... And I'll be sure to show you what it all looks like once it's done.

Until then, have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)