Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

For today's worktable, I actually have a finished project to share. Imagine!

Remember this project from last week?


Well, I actually finished it. Hurray!

Here is what the final necklace looks like:




It was fun making something so incredibly iridescent and bling-y, with just a touch of Autumn. (The weather might still be hot here, but by golly I'm ready for Fall!) Now I just need to write a story to go along with it, and then I get to list it on my Etsy. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to... I have been having a lot of fun working on this necklace, a commission, some gifts, and some challenge pieces. Never a dull moment!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)