Saturday, February 27, 2016

Introducing: My Partner for the Swap N' Hop!

Part of the fun of doing swapping-style blog hops is finding out who your partner is going to be... And I am definitely thrilled to introduce you to my partner for the 2nd Annual Swap N' Hop!

Who is it, you ask? 

My partner is Michelle McCarthy!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be partnered with Michelle... She is a very talented ceramic artist, and I've been a fan of her work for quite some time. Taking a quick foray on her blog, you find all sorts of beautiful things:


Not my photo!
From Michelle's Blog, this entry.

Not my photo!
From Michelle's Blog, this entry.

Not my photo!
From Michelle's Blog, this entry.

Not my photo!
From Michelle's Blog, this entry.

...And taking a quite foray on her Etsy shop, I end up with all sorts of goodies in my cart. Heh. Definitely makes me wish my beading budget was more hefty!

Now, both of us have already sent our Swap N' Hop bead-y selections to each other... I'm really excited for her to get what I sent her. I hope she likes it!

Want to know what I sent her? Well, here's a teaser... I'll be sure to post the actual picture once she gets it:


And I'll be sure to post a picture of the beads she has sent me when I get them! Woo!

This is going to be so much fun!


---
....And here are her links! (I have them peppered throughout the above entry, but here they are again, in case you missed them. *grin*)

Her blog is here: www.fireflydesignstudio.blogspot.com
Her website it here: www.potterybeads.com
Her Etsy shop is here: www.etsy.com/shop/fireflydesignstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)