Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Impossible

Today, we had lunch with my mother-in-law (and, well, everyone else--namely, my husband's entire family and my best friend) at a Chinese buffet.  

It was a lovely time.  There was good food, good company, and good conversation.  (Seriously--my mother-in-law and best friend and I had an entire conversation about crayons. It was random and lovely.)

As we were getting ready to leave, we opened up our fortune cookies, and this is what I got:


I'm sure I could wax philosophic about just what that means to me... But I'm really too tired to be deep and meaningful.

Instead, I just wanted to share because it made me smile.

And it's a good reminder to keep pushing myself and growing and realizing that things that seem impossible usually aren't.

...But, mostly, it just made me smile.

---
And now I get to try to do the impossible and get to sleep... even though I've been exhausted the last few days, sleep has been elusive. Ah well--here's to trying, at least!

Hope everyone has a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)