Monday, May 20, 2013

Evening Thoughts

Today was not as productive as I would've liked.

...But, honestly, that's all right. 

After all, I went out to lunch with my best friend. I took my evening walk with my husband. I was able to work on two custom necklaces (finished one, started the other). I shipped out an order. I breathed and ate and exercised and laughed.

And I took this picture.


Now, I took it just because I like taking pictures of the sun setting through that tree.

It wasn't until I got home that I saw the bird flying.


It's a little thing, completely by chance, being there at the exact right moment to take a picture of a bird in flight. 

But it is beautiful.

And today--a simple day--was beautiful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)