Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ladybug Week!

It's Ladybug Week!

Well, okay, maybe that's not an actual official thing.  But for me, it is!  

...Just go with it.

Anyway. The reason that I have declared this as Ladybug Week is simply because I have four different colors of ladybug earrings/hairpins that I'm posting to my store this week.  I've been revealing one color per day, and so far I've listed two of them.

There are blue ladybugs:

Thoughts of Friendship - Blue Ladybug Earrings

 
Thoughts of Friendship - Blue Ladybug Hairpin
 

 And there are yellow ladybugs:

Thoughts of Friendship - Yellow Ladybug Earrings



Thoughts of Friendship - Yellow Ladybug Hairpin



What will the other two colors be, you ask?  

You'll just have to come back to find out!  :)

(Hint: neither one of them is red.  Not that I have anything against red ladybugs; I just couldn't find matching charms in that color, oddly enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)