Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just Posted

I am so, so pleased to announce that I have posted a collar necklace to my store!  Hurrah!

Introducing:

Always Winter

 

 

And now, for some close-ups:




The name was inspired by the White White from C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia...  To see the description (and the listing), go here: 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111402075/always-winter-necklace

I have been working on perfecting these collar necklaces for several months now...  I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to finally be able to list one!

---

As time permits, I'm starting to work on more of these...  They are so beautiful, but definitely time-consuming!

Just curious: what colors would you like to see me use for the next one?

4 comments:

  1. Woot! So amazing. Love the white. Love the design. Love the designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Heehee... And I haven't forgotten about the ones that I want to make for you! ...Just slowly getting my hand ready for the task. :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)