Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello, February!

It's a new month! Woo!

...And I got four hours of sleep last night, so I'm not feeling extremely awake or articulate. I suppose that's what happens when I wake up in the middle of the night and am unable to get back to sleep. Ah well.

In lieu of anything profound, then, have a progress picture for my most recent pair of earrings:

And I happen to be wearing those earrings today.

I made them last week, when I was having a really bad day... And the small act of creating them improved my mood greatly. 

I really do love what I do.

So, here is to a new month--hopefully full of even more jewelry making, and even more sleep. January was good... May this month be even better.

Happy February, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)