Sunday, November 15, 2015

Today's Earrings: Tassels!

Today's earrings have actually be in the works since the beginning of the month... Not sure why I was having so many issues with them, but I'm happy that I was able to finish them. 

Mixed metals!
...Yeah, I've definitely been on a mixed metal kick recently.

They were made with little bits of different chain that I've had left over from other projects... It's always fun taking scraps and, instead of discarding them, turning them into something awesome.

I really love the way that these sway and flow when they're worn. They were definitely worth the trouble.

I'm really dragging today, so I'm going to go rest and enjoy a quiet Sunday afternoon. Continue to stay safe, everyone... I hope you all have wonderful days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)