Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Today's Earrings: Shark Teeth

I'm currently working on my Wednesday's Worktable post... but, in the meantime, have some earrings!

Made with blue labradorite and metal.

I've actually been planning these for awhile--since I bought the charms, actually. I'd been holding off because I wanted to make them on a day that I went to the Aquarium. 

But this morning I couldn't help myself... and can you blame me? :)

Besides, this means that the next time I go to the Aquarium, I'll have something to wear. And, yeah... there will probably be a necklace made to match them. Because, even this far into the month, the call of the matched sets is strong. I should probably accept my fate. ;)


Take care, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)