Saturday, November 21, 2015

Today's Earrings: Leaves from the Vine

For those of you coming here for the Beady Leftover Blog Hop, it's actually been postponed. Don't worry--as soon as I learn the new reveal date, I'll be sure to let you know! 

---

Today's earrings make me happy.

Made with fire-polished Czech glass and acrylic (which makes them very pleasantly light).

It's such a silly thing, but I'm goofily proud of those little wire loops in the middle of the design. I was just playing around with a scrap of wire and made that little pattern, and then everything fell into place around them. 

...It's always fun when tinkering and poking around actually creates something lovely.

Take care, everyone! May you have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the loops! Isn't it nice when an experiment leads to something beautiful and satisfying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The loops made me pause and take a second look. Great idea and love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)