Monday, November 30, 2015

Today's Earrings: Gemstone Finale!

Well, here it is. It's the last day of the month, and thus the last day of my November Monthly Challenge.

Wow. I've been doing this a whole month.

I wanted to do something special, as a grand finale. So, to celebrate, I brought out the gemstones:

Made with, from left to right: labradorite chips, rainbow moonstone, and amethyst.

...Every time I think I have picked a favorite, I look at the others are realize that I love them all. Those three gemstones are some of my absolute favorite--I think the only one missing is lapis lazuli.

I have one more earring-related post planned for today, and that's a grand overview of this whole month's journey. And, yes, it has definitely been a journey!

...I suppose I should go work on that now. 

Until then--take care, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)