Friday, May 10, 2013

Songbird Tribute Reveal: Son of the Draramir

It's time, it's time...  Here is the final reveal!



Son of the Draramir
Set for Sarin, Prince of the Reni Clan

Earrings for Sarin - Design in Tan



Earrings for Sarin - Design in Grey-Brown



Hairstick for Sarin - Design in Tan


Hairstick for Sarin - Design in Grey-Brown


Both hairsticks together

Necklace for Sarin



Here are the listings:
earrings - tan
earrings - grey-brown
hairstick - tan
hairstick - grey-brown
necklace

---

And so, there you have it!  All of the pieces that I have made to accompany the release of L.S. Baird's debut novel, Evensong's Heir, have been revealed!  Huzzah!

Know what I'm going to do this weekend to celebrate?

Take a nap.

Seriously, this has been amazing and fun and an incredible outpouring of creativity, but I am exhausted.

Next week, regular blogging will resume...  In the meantime, I hope everyone is doing well!

---

Edit 
(at 4:25 P.M.)

So, this was pretty cool, and I just had to share...  after I posted these pieces, these are the messages I received from the author:

So did I actually TELL you that Sarin's tribe values amber beads, or are you just a genius?

And the bone pendant worn by Thesti the tribe seer--not even IN this book--looks like a mate to that hairstick?

I actually did not know either of those pieces of information... but how cool to realize that I had intuited them, making something that just felt right when it came to the character. So, yeah... this set has even more tie-ins to the story than I originally knew!  

...Maybe I'm just deliriously exhausted, but I think that's pretty darn cool.

And now, to take that victory nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)