Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

On today's worktable: my monthly order from Bargain Bead Box!

What's in the bags?

This is what was in the bags!

It's honestly like Christmas every month. I love the surprise and challenge of it--not knowing what I'm getting until it arrives, and then making something specifically with those components.

This package arrived just yesterday, and I've already started creating with it!

Love the combination of lime and turquoise!

...Although, to be honest, I'm not going to get much done today. 

One of my best friends is coming over in just a little bit, you see, and we're going to relax and watch educational documentaries and stuff ourselves silly with baked potatoes. Because that's what we do when we're together--along with laugh and talk and craft and just enjoy each other's company. It's simply wonderful.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)