Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday's Worktable

On my worktable today: blue!


...All manners of blue!

Well, blue--and also things for my October Challenge, which are well under way. But, I'm not showing those things off... Not yet!

My current fascination with blue actually started at the end of September, when I was busy making birthday presents for some of my friends. Two of the three people on my list consider blue their favorite color... and so, out came the blue beads!


One of the birthday sets that I made.
The recipient really likes the tassel necklaces I've been making--so I made her one!

Close-up of the same necklace.

After my flurry of present-making, I found that I still have quite a bit of blue leftover--in all shades, in all manner of materials. Shell, crystal, glass, gemstone... So many lovely things!


These are going to be combined into a necklace. I think.

Now, granted, I'm not really sure what I'm going to make with any of these lovelies. Vague ideas, but nothing really concrete. Which means that they are currently sitting on my worktable, tantalizing me. 

Oh, the possibilities!



So, there you go... That is what's currently on my worktable: tantalizing options and half-formed ideas, all in varying shades of blue.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)