Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bead Ruckus Kit - Revealed!

Wooo!  The most recent Bead Ruckus Kit has been revealed!

Picture courtesy of the Bead Ruckus website

These components are lovely... and certainly not things that I would normally put together. (Heh. You know, I don't think I've actually ever worked with cup chain--seen in the top left...)

But, that's the point! I'm ridiculously excited. Not only have I ordered my kit, but have already started sketching out ideas of what I want to do.

Want to see what I make with them?

Come back on August 25th to see! 

---
Not familiar with Bead Ruckus?  You can either look at this entry, or the Bead Ruckus website, for an explanation! 

Want to try your hand at making something with these components, too?  Go here to see the full list of components, and here to see how to submit a picture of what you've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)