Saturday, July 27, 2013

Question: Do I Have an Obnoxiously Pink Necklace?

Answer: Now I do!!

One of the coolest things about making your own jewelry is the ability, at a moment's notice, to make accessories that match any outfit impeccably.



...And, yes, the outfit that matches these is fantastic.

Sorry for being scarce this week... Everything is well, just busy. And pleasantly busy, too--working on new projects, helping a friend get ready to go on vacation, failing miserably at my recent wire-wrapping endeavors (but, hey, at least I'm learning!). I'll try to be around a bit more in the coming weeks, though. After all, I have new bottle cap endeavors to share!

In the meantime, hope everyone is well! 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)