Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Turmi Challenge: Update

So, I didn't win the Turmi Challenge.

And that's okay.

My entry: the Turmi hairsticks.

No, really, that's okay.

It might sound lame, but I am just extremely happy that I did it.  I stepped out of my comfort zone, and actually entered a contest.  

Not only that, but I received some very, very nice feedback about what I made.  No one laughed at me, no one told me that I didn't do a good job...  In fact, I had many many people like it--and I stood out by doing something different.

And, I did it.

...Cliché and sappy as it sounds, I certainly feel like a winner.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, mommy! It means a lot to me to have your support! *internet hugs*

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)