Friday, March 15, 2013

Looks Like I've Done It Again...

Soooo, I may or may not be addicted now.

 Addicted to what, you ask?

Blog Hops.  

Since my Bead Soup is mostly done (unless I decide to remake everything 15 times), I decided to join another blog hop: 




Purple!!

This challenge is arranged by the talented Amy of Amybeads.  

All of the focals were hand-crafted by Alenka from Slovenia.  (The two of them met through last year's Bead Soup--isn't that cool?)

Everything, nice and neat in their little bags...
This is before I dumped them out and started playing with them.

How cool that something made in Slovenia
has ended up here in Ohio!

I am totally in love with the colors of this challenge.  I mean, honestly: purple and dark blue and rainbow-creamy-white!

I really do love purple.

And, for fun, here are some vanity shots:




Want to know what I'm going to make with these beads?

The reveal is on April 20th, so stop by then to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)