Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Things to Be Happy About...

This has been a crazy-hectic week... and it's only Wednesday.  

Blah.

So, while I'm tearing the apartment apart trying to find important papers...  while I'm engaging in Ant Wars 2013 because apparently my kitchen is ant haute cuisine...  while I'm beating my head against bills and cooking and cleaning and laundry and organizing and Real Life(tm)...  

While all of that is going on, here are some things that make me happy.

---

Things to Be Happy About

1. Sleep

...Not a picture of sleep, per se, but rather a picture of a
spectacular sunset.

2. Being creative - writing

The purple pen of doom = me editing my work.

3. Being creative - beading

Bead soup!  ...Although you probably recognized it.  :)

4. Being creative - knitting

Because what I need right now is totally another knitting project.

5. Going to bookstores


A local used bookstore, full of awesome gems.

7. Pretty music


This is my hand, and my husband's guitar...
One of the many, many times that I've tried to learn how to play.

8. Dramatic Skies


This winter has been full of amazing skies.

9. My husband being home all last week on a mini-vacation


Shenanigans!  Mwahahaha!

10. Playing around with exotic languages


Just some Mesopotamian cuneiform, that's all.  :)

11. Going to the National Airforce Museum last Saturday, and getting to spend time with family


So many neat things!  History can be so cool.


...And, as I finish up this entry, I realize that I really needed this reminder.


Even though there is a lot going on, even though today was stressful and overwhelming...  Even so, there is still much to be thankful for.

I hope there are things that help you smile today, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)