Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Well, I Feel a Little Silly...

So, today was going to be it.

Yes, indeed, it was going to be the grand finale, the big huzzah...  In other words, the final reveal of the Birthday presents that I made for my best friend, and conclusion of the Christmas Present blog series.

...Only, I realized this morning that I didn't take any good pictures of the presents before I gave them to her.

Derp!

So, patient and gentle readers, I will once more be postponing the finale, because apparently I am a sillyhead.

For your patience and understanding, here, have a picture of a cold cardinal:

Taken yesterday through the window--
I was the cardinal paparazzi, trying to get
just the perfect shot.

Thankfully, my friend doesn't live far away, and has graciously offered to let me visit the presents again to take pictures.  

So, soon!  Soon there will be a finale!

...And, until then, there will be cardinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)