Friday, February 15, 2013

Teaser Photo

So, I have been bursting-at-the-seams-super-excited to see what my partner thinks of the beads that I sent her for Bead Soup.  Still, I'm doing my best to be patient, and take into account that she's on the other side of the country.

Patience.

...Yeah, I need to work on that.

In order to pass the time, I've been playing with filters/distortion effects in my handy-dandy photo editing software.

And so, I give you this: a photo of the beads that I sent to my partner!

All mosaic-ed and swirly and black and white, of course!

Once I know that she's gotten her package, I will be sure to reveal just what that picture is supposed to be!  

And, with that, I'm back to being patient.  Yep, toooootally patient.  ;)

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)