Thursday, May 26, 2011

Look! More Pictures of Ouroboros Necklaces...

This entry is designed to do three things at once.


First, it's designed to take my mind off of the ouchiness caused by falling down the stairs.  (I am doing much, much better...  but it will be nice when my back stops hurting!)


Second, I want to show off my cool new prop for photographing necklaces!  (I've had it for awhile, but haven't actually written about it at all.  I know--the horror!  *grin*)


Third, I want to show off the two cool ways that Ouroboros necklaces can be worn.


Imagine!  A blog entry can do all of those things simultaneously!  Will wonders never cease?  :)


Anyway!  Enough talk.  I want to show that the first way that an Ouroboros necklace can be worn is double-stranded, with the toggle clasp fastened in the front:


The second way is single-stranded, with the loop of the toggle clasp acting as a pendant:


See, let me show you again!

Here is the first way:


...and the second way!



How exciting that my new photographing prop made that so much easier to document!  Hurrah!


...It really is the little things that make me happy.  (Like sitting down and not being in pain...  that's certainly high up on my list, as well.  *grin*)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)