Friday, May 13, 2011

I am the Champion!

...or, rather, my husband is the champion!


This week has been full of technical difficulties.  From blogger going on the fritz to a patchy internet connection (I think it's a problem with the router?), it's been enough for me to consider a quiet cabin in the middle of the mountain, away from computers and their issues.


My heaven on earth...
Location of family vacations and my honeymoon, both.


Yet, even going to that quiet cabin in the middle of the mountains won't get me away from my biggest problem: user error.


Case in point: this week, I sat down and took over 500 pictures.


And then promptly deleted them.


To my credit, I was trying to import them to my computer.  Yet, somehow, I dragged them to the recycle bin instead.  Bye-bye pictures!  That is, until my wonderful and tech-savvy husband was able to recover them from the SD card.  He got many, many brownie points for that.


That is not the end of the story, however.  Yesterday, I sat down to work with that same batch of pictures.


And deleted them again.


This time, I had (and have) no clue what happened.  They just went poof!


Luckily, my husband once more came to my rescue.  After much toil, he was able to recover them again.


I am happy to report that today I was finally able to sort them and crop them and use them--some of them have even been uploaded to my store.  It feels so nice to be able to interact with pictures and not completely wipe them from my computer.


I have a wonderful husband.


*cheers!*


To celebrate, another cabin picture!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)