Monday, May 23, 2011

Coming Soon!

----
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
----



Soon--as in a week from today--I am going to be doing something very, very special.  It is something that I've been debating about for awhile now... And with the urging of my husband, I'm going to just go ahead and do it!


Do you want to know what it is?  Of course you do!


On May 30th, I am going to be opening a brand new Etsy store, completely devoted to my silmarils!  Yay!


The name of the store is, aptly, going to be Shining Silmarils:




It will be here that you will find such dazzling beauties as:







....and many more!


Starting May 30th, I will be taking the silmaril listings from my current store and moving them over there.  There will also be many other silmarils, too.  I have been working very hard the past few weeks to bring about some more colors and combinations...  and even an additional style of silmaril.


That's right...  some of the silmarils at my new store will be magnets.

How exciting!  I am having a great deal of fun preparing for the grand opening...  I'm even planning a grand opening sale!  Stay tuned to find out what the sale will be!


Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)