Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sneak Peak...

As I have previously mentioned, I am very excited about the June 1st opening of Shining Silmarils.


See!  Here's the shop banner again--just because I'm goofy.


How excited, you may ask?


I'm so excited, it's all I can think about.  (I honestly think I may be driving my husband crazy... Lucky for me, he is loving and tolerant, and very supportive of my store.  However, I should try not to press my luck.)


I'm so excited, that I decided to share these pictures of items to come.


Brand new, never before posted silmaril pendants!

Yes, these are neon colors... so bright, that my camera couldn't capture
their complete awesomeness.

And, as promised, there are magnets!  Lookie!

They are just a little smaller than the pendants--perfect magnet size!

A close-up, to showcase some of the colors.


That's not the end of it, either.


I'm so excited that yesterday I sat outside on the hard picnic table bench for two hours--despite the fact that it hurts to sit down at all, even on a cushion.  I wanted to work on making more shinies!  


Currently, I'm taking the time to make the silmarils by colors, to guarantee that I have a good showing of the different shades.  Currently, I have finished blue, purple, and red.  Left to do: every other color.  That surely narrows it down!  Obviously, this is going to be a work in progress.


Some of the red shinies made yesterday.


So, yes, I'm excited.  I realize that I am probably being boring and blathering to everyone else--but I am enjoying myself greatly.  Hopefully that much, at least, is evident.


And besides, isn't it nice that Tolkien also shares my excitement?


Doesn't he look thrilled?
He kept me company the entire time I was at the picnic table.

He certainly does look comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)