Monday, March 1, 2021

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - March 2021 Edition

For my challenges this year, I've hit the ground running. 

I've tackled colors I don't use often, I've tackled a shape I don't use often... and now it's time to tackle a design style that I don't do often.

Namely: Asymmetry.

Not my photo!
Photo by Evelyn Bertrand on Unsplash

Now, I will do mild asymmetry on occasion. Sometimes I will make necklaces where the sides are inverses of each other. Or maybe I'll make a dangle with different-length pieces. But, it's not my go-to style. 

So, this month, I'm going to change that. I'm going to stretch my creative muscles and think outside my symmetrical-box. Be sure to come back on Friday, March 26th to see what I end up making!

Thanks for stopping by today... Have a lovely day, everyone! And Happy March!

2 comments:

  1. When I see this I think green beaded tassels and I think of you. So I am sure that you will knock it out off the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this should be fun. I can't wait to see how you tackle this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)