Tuesday, March 23, 2021

March Reveal - SJ Designs Jewelry Honey Do List Design Challenge

It's time for another blog reveal! Yay!

This time, I'm sharing what I made for the March edition of the Honey Do List Challenge. Here is the picture that Eric chose for this month's inspiration:


And here is what he had to say about it: 
With the past week's warm up to 40-50 degree days and the melting of the enormous snow pile in our yard, I'm feeling the call of what we Minnesotans call False Spring. OK, I call it that. I'm posting this heavily processed picture of lichen and tiny flowers from our England trip two years back, hoping that we soon will see real flowers here as well.  

I, personally, am ready for Spring! 

So, inspired by the flowers and the promise of sunshine, here is what I made:



I honestly am not sure where I started when designing this. I found the Czech flower and the seed bead mix while cleaning off my craft table (an ongoing process!), and I think one thing just led to another. I can't help it--when I see strands of seed beads next to each other, I see tassels waiting to happen. :)

Now, I realize the colors don't match the picture exactly, but that's okay. There are many different colors of green and pink during Spring, after all.


So, there you go. Thanks to Sarajo and Eric for continually providing wonderful inspiration... I always love playing along with the Honey Do List Challenge when I can! 

And thank you all for stopping by today to see what I've been up to... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is perfect for the inspiration photo. They both scream of Spring! I smiled as soon as I saw your necklace. It's sweet and so Easter-y. The tassel is a little different from your wired ones, but still has your style written all over it. And, somehow I missed seeing this one in your IG feed for the 100 day project! Sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't stick to the green in the inspiration photo as well and went with a teal. But I guess that the fun of spring is what matters more here, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet and adorably Spring tassel!! I love that little touch of bright green on the tassel's bead cap... fun idea! Thanks so much for channeling some springtime vibes and playing along with us! We're starting to warm up some in Minnesota but we're a long way off from blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me even more ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)