Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Bead Soup: The Beads That Were Swapped

You may think I have forgotten about the Bead Soup Swap and Create, but I promise you--I haven't!

I just haven't gotten a chance to share what my partner, Veralynne Malone, sent to me. 

That is... until now!

And full disclaimer: she was incredibly, incredibly generous. Seriously generous. She sent me so many things

My original plan was to just take one picture of the beads that she sent me, artistically displayed. Yet I found that almost impossible to do. So! Instead, you get to experience the overflowing riches that she sent me in a series of photos. Enjoy!

What I saw when I opened my package.

My one attempt to photograph everything together... and even then, I didn't fit everything!

The beads, including handmade lampwark, ceramic, Swarvoski rounds, and more.

Seed beads!

The focals!

The findings.

She included these in a bag labeled "challenge mix." Challenge accepted!

Time to dive into my bead soup!

See what I mean? So many wonderful soup ingredients! 

At first, I wasn't even sure where to start--so many choices. I am happy to report, though, that I quickly got over that hesitance, and have been happily creating away. Be sure to come back on April 3rd to see what I end up making!

---

Oh! And, as promised, here is the reveal of what I sent to her. :)




For those curious, it includes: a handmade polymer clay pendant, two dozen Swarovski crystal bicones and four Swarovski pendants, two shapes of pearls, coated hematite, vintage Monet gold filigree beads, glass (Czech and otherwise), wood, and paper beads made by me. I do hope she enjoys it as much as I have been enjoying what she sent to me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, You hit the jackpot! everything is beautiful but the purse components are so cute and the cross is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)