Tuesday, July 7, 2020

I'm Back... with Another Monthly Challenge!

I'm back!

...I am going to try my very darnedest to get back into the swing of posting over here. I have really been missing it. Everything has been so different these last few months--from adjusting to quarantine and then to new routines, and switching my creativity to making everyone masks... it's certainly not what I had in mind when this year started.

But! I am doing really well, all things considered. And I'm excited to get back to making more jewelry... including once more stretching my creative muscles and doing my monthly challenges. Hurray!

For this month's challenge, my best friend challenged me to make jewelry based on summer thunderstorms.


And considering the huge storm that we had last night, this seems quite appropriate! :)


I already have a lot of ideas swimming around in my head, so we'll see what I settle on. Be sure to come back on Friday, July 31st to see what I end up making! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today... and thanks for hanging in there with me during my hiatus. I know that these are uncertain, strange times... I hope that my happy little shiny things are able to bring you some joy as we all keep going forward, one step at a time.

Happy July, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)