Monday, December 2, 2019

Wonder and Whimsy Challenge - December Edition

Hello, everyone! 

This year has completely flown by... here it is, December. Imagine! Now, my goal is to keep this month's Wonder and Whimsy challenge rather simple... this is always a super busy month for me, and I don't want to overdo it. (Especially since I definitely overdid it last month, hah!)

So! For this month's challenge, I want to make jewelry inspired by this picture I took last month of our first seasonal snow:


I love the juxtaposition of the white snow against the bright red leaves... and, of course, there is the added bonus that this is a fitting color palette for Christmas. :)

So! Please come back on Friday, December 27th to see what I end up making! And feel free to make something, too, and share it on that day as well. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)