Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday's Worktable

Sorry for disappearing, everyone! 

This time last week, I was getting over an extremely nasty stomach bug. Not only that, but I was starting to rush around, preparing my display for the local Craft Market I signed up to do with two of my sisters-in-law. 

All in all, it didn't turn out too badly:


...And that was even with half of my displays getting stolen from my porch when I ordered them. Oi!

This week, my craft table is full of last minute Christmas gifts--so no pictures, sadly. Want things to be a surprise. :)

Thanks for stopping by... I hope everyone is doing well, and that your holiday season is full of light and joy.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)