Friday, August 9, 2019

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - August Edition

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow (yay!).

In the midst of the packing frenzy, I wanted to make sure that I announce this month's challenge. It's a pretty straight-forward one... My challenge this month is to finish up some of my UFOs.

UFO stands for Unfinished Objects... namely, these particular Unfinished Objects:


Those are 12 projects that I've had planned--and some of them, even partially assembled--for the last few months. Before I take on any more big projects, I really really need to start clearing out some of the backlog. (This is what happens when there's a month or two where I haven't been able to make jewelry, due to my thumb or my concussion.)

Now, I seriously don't think I will finish all of those... After all, there are at least 3 signature tassel necklaces planned in that muffin tin. So, my realistic goal is to finish up at least 4 of those projects--any more than that will be a happy bonus. (And, knowing me, there will probably be 1 or 2 side projects I take on anyway. Hah!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I'm up to... Please stop by on Friday, August 30th to see what I end up finishing for this challenge.

Until then, have a wonderful day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love the array of colors. Good luck and have a great trip!! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)