Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Hello, August!

August is proving to be a busy month. 

Not that I'm complaining, though... I get to go on a family vacation next week! Hurray! There is a lot to get done between now and then, but it'll definitely be worth it. :)

As for my current worktable, it's a little cluttered right now with potential projects. Not only am I starting to pick projects to take with me on my vacation, my husband took me on a surprise bead shopping trip last week (yay!!) and I have some new goodies to play with... including these gorgeous 10mm amethyst rounds:


Aren't they just lovely? 

...I am a very happy (and spoiled!) little jewelry designer.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today! I hope to announce my monthly challenge this Friday, so feel free to stop by then to see what I'm going to be making this month.

Until then, have a wonderful day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)