Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday's Worktable

My goodness... it's Friday already? Looks like time got away from me this week. 

Still, I suppose that happens the week after vacation. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, after a week relaxing in a forest.


As for my worktable, I don't have much to show for this week. Mostly I've been working on my monthly challenge. (As of right now, I've finished 4 of the 12 projects. I hope to do more, but at least that's 4 that I didn't have finished at the beginning of the month!) 

Oh, and I've been getting more items uploaded to my store. (What did I just say about getting back into the swing of things? Hah!) 

Just for fun, here are the four items that I just posted yesterday and today:




I made those quite awhile ago... excited to finally share them with the world. They can be found here, if you're interested.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to! I look forward to showing off all sorts of pretty things next week!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)