Monday, March 12, 2018

Wonder and Whimsy Monthly Challenge - March Edition

This is the 4th Anniversary of my Monthly Challenge!

Can you believe it? I've been doing this for the last 4 years. Ha!

Now, I've been planning this month's challenge for awhile now--it's a special anniversary challenge, after all--and I'm very excited to finally announce it. 

...Want to take a guess what it is?

Not my photo!
Photo by NASA on Unsplash

That's right... I'm going to make jewelry that is based on space! 

Outer space, that is.

Not my photo!
Photo by NASA on Unsplash

I have always been fascinated by astronomy and stars and all things space-related... When I was a little girl, I dreamt of being an astronaut (at least, until I took my first physics class... Oi!). 

Still, even though it is highly doubtful that I will ever personally journey to the stars, I can certainly look up into space and marvel... And make pretty jewelry inspired by it all. :)

Not my photo!
Photo by NASA on Unsplash

Not my photo!
Photo by NASA on Unsplash

For this challenge, everything space-related is fair game--nebulae and planets and meteorites and stars. Come back on Friday, March 30th to see what I end up creating... and feel free to join in, if you're inspired to do so!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)