Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

Not much on my worktable this week... At least, not a lot of creating! Instead, I've been organizing. 

That's the creative rhythm I've settled into, it seems--I spend time in feverish productivity, and then have to take the time to clean and organize before the next bout of creative chaos. All in all, not a bad system... Although, looking at my craft room, you might think I should spend a bit more time organizing. Heh. :)


One of the things I've tackled this week is the bag of broken vintage necklaces I acquired while on vacation last summer. Very few of them are in wearable condition--which is just as well for me! I'm having fun disassembling them and sorting the beads, getting ideas of future projects as I go along.


I love re-purposing beads and finding inspiration in unlikely places--and I enjoy the thrill of having things organized! 

...At least, until the next bout of creative chaos. Heh. 

Have a lovely Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, I love all those beads! Gorgeous colors. Endless creative possibilities! You're incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be on the same wavelength! I just cleaned my craft space too. It had to be done. I couldn't find certain supplies I knew I owned. I didn't really do much organizing though. That'll be the next step - when I find the energy to climb that mountain. Have fun with your salvaged jewelry re-organizing. I've got to get to that task too. Finding the time, energy, and interest to do it are my problems right now. Best of luck that you are able to work through it and get it done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)