Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday's Worktable

Happy Second Day of Spring!

...Have some snow!


Seriously, it's snowing here in Cincinnati. That picture was taken this morning of one of the many bushes in the front yard. I look outside, and everything has a thick coating of white.

...All the more reason to make some tea and be cuddly warm at my beading table. :)

As far as my current projects go, I'm working on a little bit of everything. I'm in the middle of challenge crunch-time, so most of my makings are centered around that. To keep it all a surprise, I'm not going to show you those things.

Instead, I can show you what I received this month in the Bargain Bead Box:


Stars! And moons! And a celestial theme, which matches my Monthly Challenge for this month. That wasn't on purpose... Apparently, I was on the same wave-lengths as the creators of the box this month. Heh. There might end up being some crossover there. :)

And I can show you this little project that I picked up while out and about with my best friend:


I've actually finished a design with it, but I don't like it... thinking about how I can redo it. Once I've settled on something, I'm sure I'll show it off here.

And, lastly, I can show you my recent lampwork bead acquisitions--for no real reason, other than they're preeeeetty:



So many options! The beads in the top picture were made by a glass artisan in Rochester, New York (bought them from a third party, so sadly I don't know the artist's name). The beads in the second picture are by Juli Cannon. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to make with any of them--vague ideas, nothing concrete--but that's all right. I'm sure the right projects will present themselves!

Sorry this entry is all over the place today--my brain is a bit scattered and I'm doing many many things at once. Completing current projects, planning designs for future projects, learning new skills, helping my husband design a video game (possibly), and burning the ever-loving heck out of my thumb while making dinner. Ah yes--it hasn't been a dull week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today... I appreciate you taking the time to see what I'm up to.

Have a wonderful week, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. So much going on on your "desk" right now. I know that overwhelmed feeling. I'm feeling it too! Here's hoping things start getting in line for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)