Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wednesday's Worktable

Guess what! It's that time of the week that I share my current projects. (I'm sure you're surprised.)

So, what's on my worktable this week?

In a word: purple!


I'm actually continuing my challenge from last month... I had quite a few projects leftover that I didn't finish, after all. So many necklaces I want to remake!

The beads above, for instance, are part of my remake of this necklace:


What fun... Three-strands of amethyst-hued glass bicones to play with! The original necklace is quite lovely in its own right, but I thought it would be fun to give it upgrade. :)

Now, I've actually already made one necklace with them--I almost shared it for last month's reveal, but I wasn't able to get good pictures of it. (Hopefully I will do so, and post them soon!) In the meantime, I've now moved on to a possible lariat idea using the rest of the bicones. We'll see how it turns out! :)

Thanks for stopping by today... Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)