Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday's Worktable

On my table this week: Allegory Gallery kits!

...More specifically, four of the kits for the upcoming Tribes Competition Challenge

Yep, I treated myself to four of them! I honestly wanted to buy all seven, but I had to refrain. (Darn monetary restrictions... Still, I'm beyond grateful that I was able to get as many as I did!) 

I fell in love with the fact that each one of the color combinations (Tribes) was created with a fantasy culture in mind... And those fantasy cultures just happen to remind me of the world building that I've been doing for my Landus Fantasticus novels. More excuses to connect jewelry with my stories? Yes, please!

So, yeah. I bought four:


Nomad


Coast

Petal

Mountain

The reveal for these kits is on July 21st--and I'm just now getting a chance to play with them. Heh. I suppose we'll see how much I finish by then!

So, now it's time for me to hunker down and get it done... Woo!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)