Thursday, July 21, 2016

Allegory Gallery - Tribes Competition Challenge Introduction

Well, it's time for this month's biggest reveal: The Allegory Gallery Tribes Competition Challenge

Hurray!


As I've previously mentioned, I purchased four of the seven kits available for this challenge. I made multiple items for each... And today, I get to show them off!

Since there are four of them, and I take lots of pictures, I'm going to split the reveals up by tribe. My goal is to post one every hour or so (as I get them written). So, keep checking back to see if there's anything new!

And once this reveal is done, I actually have another one to post, too. That one will likely be posted this evening. Woo!

So, enough delay... Let the fun begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)