Friday, June 24, 2016

Quick Note...

I have not forgotten that today is the reveal for the June edition of the Jenny Monthly Challenge! It's just taking a bit longer than usual to post, because I'm in the process of switching computers. 

That's right... After over a year of being dormant, my desktop computer is working again!! I'm so incredibly ecstatic!

So, yes, my post will go up today... I just have to get back into the groove of using this fancy schnazzy computer instead of my little workhorse laptop. (And I tell you, what a wonderful problem to have!)

Until then, have a great day everyone! :)


LATER EDIT
It's almost 11:00 p.m., and sadly I must postpone my reveal for later this weekend. I have finally finished editing pictures, but I'm falling asleep. Apparently my unexpectedly busy week has tuckered me out... Thanks so much for understanding!

Have a great night everyone! I'll be back over the weekend with some reveal pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)