Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Hello, August! ...and Wednesday's Worktable

It's the first Wednesday in August!

...And I would much rather be asleep. I seem to be bumbling towards productivity today, running on autopilot while my brain happily gazes off into space. It's the sort of day where I get easily distracted; I start something, and then ten minutes later realize I've moved on to something else. And this is after coffee. 

Guh.

In any case, here's a look at what's on my worktable:

Green! And pink!

I picked out those beads quite some time ago... The beginning of the year, I think. It's nice to finally sit down and get a chance to work with them. My goal? Make something without a tassel. ;)

Also! 

For those who actually keep track of such things, I may or may not be able to post my normal update next week.

Why is that, you ask?

Because it's time for family vacation, and I'll be here:

Picture courtesy of my mother.
The land of mountains, beautiful trees, and a distinct lack of internet. :)

I am so looking forward to it. A chance to spend time with people I love, far away from the distractions of everyday. If today is any indication, I am in need of a break! 

Happy August--and happy Wednesday--everyone!

---
P.S. And, in regards to my August Monthly Challenge... I actually have no idea what I'm going to be doing for it. Hopefully I'll be inspired by something while on vacation. I try to vary things up... If you have any requests or suggestions for what I might do--something that you want to see--let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :)